By Zhimin Zhan
WebDriver issues of this fast consultant to automatic trying out of web
applications with Selenium WebDriver in C#. Selenium WebDriver Recipes in
C#, moment version includes 1000's of strategies to real-world problems,
with transparent reasons and ready-to-run Selenium try out scripts so you might use
in your personal projects.
the best way to locate
internet components and try services for links, buttons, TextFields and
TextAreas, radio buttons, CheckBoxes, and more
easy methods to use
Selenium WebDriver for choose lists, navigation, assertions, frames, file
add and pop-up dialogs
how one can debug
try scripts and try data
the way to manage
and care for browser profiles and capabilities<
tips to manage
assessments for complex person interactions and stories (UX)
the right way to paintings with
and deal with checks and checking out utilizing Selenium handheld remote control and Selenium
This booklet is for skilled .NET and C# home windows program programmers/developers.
By Leon Starr,Andrew Mangogna,Stephen Mellor
Learn tips on how to translate an executable version of your program into working code. this isn't a ebook approximately conception, sturdy intentions or attainable destiny advancements. You’ll take advantage of translation expertise and strong software program engineering rules which are proven with concrete examples utilizing an open resource device chain.
Models don’t carry adequate price in the event that they aren't on an immediate route to code creation. yet to waste time development versions which are in basic terms images of your code doesn’t upload a lot price both. during this booklet, you’ll translate particular, but platform-independent versions that resolve actual software problems.
Using a practical procedure, Models to Code speedy dives into case experiences of Executable UML types. The types and code are widely annotated and illustrate key ideas which are emphasised in the course of the e-book.
You’ll paintings with code creation utilizing "C" because the implementation language and concentrating on microcomputer classification processors. this is able to no longer be your specific objective language or platform, yet you should use you should use what you research the following to engineer or reconsider your individual code translation method to dramatically raise the price of either your modeling and code iteration solution.
Written via 3 major specialists, Models to Code is a phenomenal source for generating software program through version translation— upload it on your library today.
What you are going to Learn
- See how designated versions get to the bottom of ambiguity and contradiction universal in requirements.
- Examine how a version could be specified adequate to be executable and testable whereas ultimate platform independent
- Produce code from a version, leaving the version intact so it may be redeployed on new structures or tailored to altering software program and technology.
- Implement platform self sustaining version execution ideas in platform particular run-time code
Who This publication Is For
Modelers and platforms engineers on lively MBSE tasks (using Executable UML or not), initiatives utilizing Simulink, Matlab, Dymola, MatrixX and different math modelling tools.
Any builders with present or earlier version event, professors, scholars, platforms engineers, embedded platforms builders, or a person attracted to studying extra approximately software program modelling.
By Ramin Rad
- Understand the internals of Hibernate and its structure, and the way it manages Entities, occasions, Versioning, Filters, and Cache
- Observe how Hibernate bridges the space among object-oriented techniques and relational models
- Discover how Hibernate can deal with architectural matters similar to Transaction, Database Multi-tenancy, Clustering, and Database Shards
Hibernate has been such a success seeing that its inception that it even inspired the Java company variation specification in that the Java patience API used to be dramatically replaced to do it the Hibernate approach. Hibernate is the instrument that solves the advanced challenge of item Relational Mapping. it may be utilized in either Java company functions in addition to .Net purposes. also, it may be used for either SQL and NoSQL facts stores.
Some builders examine the fundamentals of Hibernate and hit the floor fast. but if calls for transcend the fundamentals, they take a reactive procedure rather than studying the basics and center techniques. besides the fact that, the key to luck for any strong developer is understanding and knowing the instruments at your disposal. it is time to find out about your device to exploit it better
This e-book first explores the internals of Hibernate via discussing what happens within a Hibernate consultation and the way Entities are controlled. Then, we disguise center issues equivalent to mapping, querying, caching, and we display the right way to use quite a lot of very precious annotations.
Additionally, you'll create occasion listeners or interceptors using the enhanced structure within the most modern model of Hibernate.
What you are going to learn
- Understand the internals of a Hibernate consultation and the way Entities are managed
- Declare higher mapping among entity sessions and database tables
- Manage entity institutions and collections
- Fetch info not only by means of entity identification, but additionally utilizing HQL, standards gadgets, Filters, and local SQL
- Observe the 1st and moment point caches and tips to deal with them
- Collect data and metrics facts for additional observation
- Make your software paintings with multi-tenant databases
About the Author
Ramin Rad has been operating as a software program expert for the final twenty years, residing in Washington DC quarter. He studied arithmetic and desktop technological know-how within the educational global, and he cares deeply for the paintings of software program development.
He can be a musician, a guitarist, who plays frequently within the DC region and past. His creative facet is important simply because he believes that writing software program is extra artwork than technological know-how, following the philosophy of the likes of Donald Knuth, who wrote the artwork of computing device Programming series.
Currently, he's a director and an answer architect at a wide overseas software program product and prone corporation, concentrating on company, cellular, and cloud-based solutions.
Table of Contents
- Entity and Session
- Advanced Mapping
- Working with Annotations
- Advanced Fetching
- Hibernate Cache
- Events, Interceptors, and Envers
- Metrics and Statistics
- Addressing Architecture
- EJB and Spring Context
By Steve Francia
What may ensue in case you optimized an information shop for the operations software builders really use? You’d arrive at MongoDB, the trustworthy document-oriented database. With this concise consultant, you’ll the way to construct based database functions with MongoDB and PHP.
Written by way of the manager ideas Architect at 10gen—the corporation that develops and helps this open resource database—this publication takes you thru MongoDB fundamentals similar to queries, read-write operations, and management, after which dives into MapReduce, sharding, and different complex subject matters. Get out of the relational database rut, and benefit from a high-performing process optimized for operations and scale.
- Learn step by step the instruments you must construct Hypertext Preprocessor purposes with MongoDB
- Perform Create, learn, replace, and Delete (CRUD) operations, and how to practice queries to retrieve data
- Administer your database, and entry and control info with the MongoDB Shell
- Use features to paintings with units, arrays, and a number of files to accomplish synchronous, asynchronous, and atomic operations
- Discover PHP’s neighborhood instruments and libraries, and why they’re valuable
- Work with usual expressions, aggregation, MapReduce, replication, and sharding
By Guillaume Lelarge
Pour maîtriser PostgreSQL, rien de mieux que de comprendre son fonctionnement interne. C'est ce que vous suggest Guillaume Lelarge, advisor chez Dalibo, contributeur majeur de PostgreSQL, avec ce livre sans équivalent, pas même en anglais. Dans un type clair et précis, il vous explique en détail los angeles mécanique de ce puissant système de gestion de bases de données open-source, vous aidant ainsi à en comprendre toutes les subtilités et donc à mieux l'administrer, le paramétrer, le superviser... en un mot à mieux l'utiliser.
Sa lecture ne requiert pas de connaissances avancées de PostgreSQL, ni los angeles maîtrise préalable d'un autre moteur de bases de données. En revanche, il est préférable que vous soyez à l'aise avec le fonctionnement d'un système d'exploitation comme Linux. Une connaissance modérée du langage SQL sera un plus.
Les exemples et démonstrations prennent en compte les nouveautés de l. a. model 9.6. Les différences notables entre types sont signalées.
three. Contenu body des fichiers
four. structure des processus
five. structure mémoire
6. Protocole de communication
7. Gestion des connexions
eight. Gestion des transactions
nine. Gestion des objets
10. Planification des requêtes
By Sunil Gulabani
JAX-RS 2.0 is an improved framework in keeping with RESTful structure. It presents help for either the customer and the server. Jersey 2.0 is the reference implementation of JAX-RS 2.0 (JSR 339 specification). This framework has passed through significant revisions. the improved framework is helping builders to exploit a low-level and simplified API.
This sensible, hands-on consultant can help you to create RESTful internet companies simply with person elements of the appliance requests. it is going to provide help to study and enforce RESTful internet companies utilizing the recent gains incorporated in JAX-RS 2.0. It’s a bounce commence when you are looking to attempt their hand on the new API. It goals to supply functional wisdom of the API in addition to particular understanding.
This ebook covers the hot beneficial properties of JAX-RS 2.0. It covers the total lifecycle of an online carrier, that's, from server part to consumer facet. The publication makes a speciality of the server API and the buyer API.
You will find out how to use the server API in an effort to create internet prone that would be deployed at the server. This has all various implementations of HTTP tools and media representations. additionally, you will get conversant in the buyer API which specifies easy methods to eat the deployed application’s net providers. This contains tips to deal with diverse HTTP tools and media representations in keeping with the internet services.
You also will get to understand Server despatched occasions (SSE), which the server makes use of to push the information occasion on to the buyer. The e-book will ultimately take you thru the WADL specification. through the tip of the ebook, you can be good built to enforce Jersey 2.0 and JAX-RS.
The booklet will stick with a customary educational process and should educate readers the best way to use the Jersey API for growing RESTful net services.
Who this ebook is for
This booklet is meant for Java EE builders who're construction purposes at the relaxation structure. it is a fast, hands-on advisor for studying JAX-RS 2.0. builders must have a few wisdom approximately RESTful net companies yet it’s now not necessary to understand JAX-RS 1.0.
By Özen Özkaya,Giray Yıllıkçı
Design and strengthen real-world laptop imaginative and prescient functions with the strong blend of OpenCV and Arduino
About This Book
- Load and run the purposes in Arduino to enhance clever systems
- Design and enforce detection, class, and popularity algorithms for machine imaginative and prescient applications
- Explore the simplest practices of desktop imaginative and prescient improvement together with state-of-the-art algorithms and hands-on instance projects
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a buyer and hobbyist who has familiarity with the fundamentals of Arduino and want to benefit desktop imaginative and prescient programming with Arduino to create clever structures, then this booklet is for you. No wisdom of desktop imaginative and prescient programming is required.
What you are going to Learn
- Understand the layout blocks and the popular structure of machine imaginative and prescient platforms by means of studying an effective method of modelling
- Build up your ability set of computing device imaginative and prescient method layout utilizing OpenCV through studying basics, digital camera choice, information acquisition, filtering, processing, function extraction and popularity for any particular problem
- Learn the stressed out and instant conversation functions of Arduino and complete top practices to attach it to the OpenCV surroundings in a platform-independent way
- Discover find out how to use Arduino to elegantly have interaction with actual lifestyles through actual actions
- Solidify every thing you may have learnt via designing and construction a working laptop or computer vision-enabled sensible robotic from scratch
Most applied sciences are built with an concept of human functions. more often than not, the toughest to enforce strength is imaginative and prescient. improvement of hugely able desktop imaginative and prescient functions in an ideal way calls for a usual procedure. during this technique, Arduino is an ideal software for interplay with the genuine global. additionally, the mix of OpenCV and Arduino boosts the extent and caliber of useful desktop imaginative and prescient applications.
Computer imaginative and prescient is the following point of sensing the surroundings. the aim of this booklet is to educate you the way to strengthen Arduino-supported machine imaginative and prescient structures that could have interaction with actual existence by means of seeing it.
This ebook will mix the powers of Arduino and desktop imaginative and prescient in a generalized, well-defined, and acceptable approach. The practices and ways within the e-book can be utilized for any similar difficulties and on any systems. on the finish of the publication, you have to be capable of remedy any sorts of genuine lifestyles imaginative and prescient issues of all its parts through the use of the provided procedure. every one part will expand your imaginative and prescient with the simplest practices at the topic.
In every one bankruptcy, you can find attention-grabbing actual existence sensible software examples in regards to the themes within the bankruptcy. To make it grounded, we are going to construct a vision-enabled robotic step-by-step in the direction of the top of the booklet. you are going to detect that, even supposing the contexts of the issues are very various, the methods to unravel them are an analogous and extremely easy!
Style and approach
This e-book is a step by step advisor that explains each one subject sequentially by utilizing most sensible practices and invaluable tips on how to construct computer-vision purposes with OpenCV and Arduino. all of the info within the booklet is mixed in a true lifestyles all-in-one instance application.
By Joel Lawhead
About This Book
- Use Python and QGIS to create and remodel facts, produce attractive GIS visualizations, and construct advanced map layouts
- Learn undocumented positive factors of the hot QGIS processing module
- A set of effortless recipes that could automate the whole geospatial workflows via connecting Python GIS construction blocks into complete processes
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a geospatial analyst who desires to examine extra approximately automating daily GIS initiatives or a programmer who's chargeable for construction GIS applications,this e-book is for you. the quick, reusable recipes make suggestions effortless to appreciate. you could construct greater functions which are effortless to take care of once they are positioned together.
What you'll Learn
- Build a library of reusable scripts with ScriptRunner
- Create, import, and edit geospatial information on disk or in memory
- Get to understand extra approximately dynamic mapping
- Create and upload beneficial properties to static maps
- Create a mapbook
- Reproject a vector layer
- Geolocate pictures on a map
- Combine a number of rasters into one image
QGIS Python Programming will train you the way to jot down Python code that works with spatial facts to automate geoprocessing initiatives in QGIS. it's going to disguise subject matters equivalent to querying and enhancing vector info and utilizing raster facts. additionally, you will discover ways to create, edit, and optimize a vector layer for quicker queries, reproject a vector layer, lessen the variety of vertices in a vector layer with out wasting serious info, and convert a raster to a vector. Following this, you'll encounter recipes to help you to compose static maps, create seriously custom-made maps, and upload really expert labels and annotations. except this, the ebook also will percentage a number of information and methods in response to various features of QGIS.
By Ashok Kumar S
- Create real-time Android put on apps from scratch and develop into a professional Android put on Developer
- Learn to create apps particularly devoted to the Android put on platform
- Design customized put on UIs and create interactive Watch faces
Android put on initiatives is your chance to step into the interesting new international of Android put on app improvement. This e-book might help you to grasp the talents in Android put on programming and provides you an entire perception on put on app development.
You will create 5 diversified Android put on apps like the preferred Android put on apps. you are going to create a To-do checklist, a urban maps app, a put on messenger, put on health tracker and Watch face. if you create those apps you'll learn how to create customized notifications, obtain voice inputs in notifications, upload pages to notifications and stack notifications. you can see the best way to create customized put on app layouts, the customized UIs particularly designed for put on. you are going to discover ways to deal with and deal with information and syncing information with different units, create interactive Watch faces and likewise make sure the security and safety of your put on apps by way of trying out and securing your apps sooner than you installation them at the app store.
What you are going to learn
- Design and construct put on apps.
- Learn how one can use offline garage in put on apps.
- Understand sensors and the way to paintings with them
- Work with standalone functions of the wear and tear 2.0 API.
- Create a map program for Android put on devices
- Write an eye fixed face and comprehend extra approximately put on 2.0
- Work with firebase realtime database and firebase functions
- Create a chatting software that has put on spouse app
About the Author
Ashok Kumar S is an Android developer dwelling in Bangalore, India. A equipment fanatic, he flourishes on innovating and exploring the most recent gizmos within the tech space.
He has been constructing Android purposes for all Google similar applied sciences. he's a Google qualified Udacity Nano measure holder.
A powerful believer in spirituality, he seriously contributes to the open resource group as a e-spiritual ritual to enhance his e-karma. He on a regular basis conducts workshops approximately Android software improvement in neighborhood engineering faculties and colleges. He additionally organizes a number of tech occasions at his association and is a standard attendee of all of the meetings that occur on Android within the silicon valley of India.
He additionally has a YouTube channel, known as AndroidABCD, the place he discusses all facets of Android improvement, together with speedy tutorials.
Table of Contents
- Getting you prepared to fly, constructing your improvement environment
- Lets support taking pictures what is in your brain, WearListView and more
- Lets support taking pictures what is in your brain, Saving information and customizing UI
- Measure your health, Sensors
- Measure your wellbeing, Syncing accumulated sensor data
- Ways to get round at any place, WearMap and GoogleAPIclient
- Ways to get round anyplace, UI controls and more
- Lets chat in a wise approach, Messaging API and more
- Lets chat in a wise method, Notifications and more
- Just a face to your time, WatchFace and services
- More approximately put on 2.0
By Wolfram Donat
The micro:bit, a tiny machine being allotted by means of the BBC to scholars all around the united kingdom, is now to be had for someone to buy and play with. Its small dimension and occasional energy requisites make it an awesome venture platform for hobbyists and makers. you do not have to be constrained through the web-based programming strategies, in spite of the fact that: the at the board is deceptively strong, and this publication will train you the way to truly harness the ability of the micro:bit. you will know about sensors, Bluetooth communications, and embedded working platforms, and alongside the best way you will boost an figuring out of the following tremendous factor in pcs: the web of Things.