By Erik Hellman
Unleash the ability of the Android OS and construct the types of magnificent, leading edge apps clients like to use
If you realize your means round the Android OS and will construct an easy Android app in below an hour, this publication is for you. If you’re itching to determine simply how a ways you could push it and observe what Android is admittedly able to, it’s for you. And if you’re able to the right way to construct complex, intuitive, leading edge apps which are a blast to exploit, this publication is definitely for you.
From customized perspectives and complicated multi-touch gestures, to integrating on-line net providers and exploiting the newest geofencing and task popularity beneficial properties, ace Android developer, Erik Hellman, supplies professional tips, tips and little-known thoughts for pushing the Android envelope so that you can:
- Optimize your elements for the smoothest consumer adventure possible
- Create your individual customized Views
- Push the limits of the Android SDK
- Master Android Studio and Gradle
- Make optimum use of the Android audio, video and pics APIs
- Program in Text-To-Speech and Speech Recognition
- Make the main of the recent Android maps and placement API
- Use Android connectivity applied sciences to speak with distant devices
- Perform history processing
- Use Android cryptography APIs
- Find and adequately use hidden Android APIs
- Cloud-enable your purposes with Google Play Services
- Distribute and promote your purposes on Google Play Store
Learn how one can unharness the facility of Android and rework your apps from sturdy to nice in Android Programming: Pushing the Limits.
By Vitor Subtil
About This Book
- Practical and real-life examples displaying how and the place NFC could be used
- Discover tips to make the most NFC features to reinforce your apps to simply percentage and engage with the world
- Learn easy methods to expand cross-device content material sharing by way of making the most of Android Beam's capabilities
Who This e-book Is For
If you need to how to create NFC-enabled Android functions, this can be the ebook for you. might be you understand a section approximately Android software advancements yet have by no means used NFC, or even you recognize a bit approximately NFC android improvement yet wish a few extra complex positive factors and examples. In both case, this ebook gets you up and working quick. you're anticipated to have Android programming knowledge.
What you'll Learn
- Work with the foreground dispatch method NFC info alternate format
- Create a number of functions to consolidate wisdom and spot what NFC can be utilized for
- Read and write tags with URI, textual content, mime, and exterior types
- Share content material throughout NFC-enabled devices
- Extend NFC utilization utilizing Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Combine NFC with social networks and games
- Use Open NFC for Android to establish a digital improvement and trying out environment
Near box communique, or just NFC, is an rising know-how with unending applicability. Its low battery intake and straightforwardness are the keys to its success.
Near box communique with Android Cookbook is a hands-on publication to help you to establish your improvement atmosphere, get to understand the fundamentals of NFC, after which use what you discover ways to create extra improved and sensible purposes. This functional consultant will educate you all you would like learn about NFC to get you begun in constructing amazing out-of-the-box applications.
By Harry J. W. Percival
By taking you thru the improvement of a true internet software from commencing to finish, the second one variation of this hands-on consultant demonstrates the sensible benefits of test-driven improvement (TDD) with Python. You’ll find out how to write and run assessments before development every one a part of your app, after which boost the minimal volume of code required to go these checks. the outcome? fresh code that works.
In the method, you’ll examine the fundamentals of Django, Selenium, Git, jQuery, and ridicule, besides present net improvement options. If you’re able to take your Python talents to the subsequent point, this book—updated for Python 3.6—clearly demonstrates how TDD encourages easy designs and conjures up confidence.
- Dive into the TDD workflow, together with the unit test/code cycle and refactoring
- Use unit checks for sessions and capabilities, and useful exams for person interactions in the browser
- Learn whilst and the way to exploit mock gadgets, and the professionals and cons of remoted vs. built-in tests
- Test and automate your deployments with a staging server
- Apply exams to the third-party plugins you combine into your site
- Run assessments instantly by utilizing a continual Integration environment
- Use TDD to construct a leisure API with a front-end Ajax interface
By Daniel Bartholomew
About This Book
- Install, configure, and deal with MariaDB
- Store and control facts with MariaDB
- Get up and operating with real-world, useful examples according to MariaDB 10
Who This e-book Is For
This e-book is for a person who desires to study extra approximately databases in most cases and needs to start with MariaDB. earlier database event isn't required.
What you'll Learn
- Install MariaBD on home windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Configure MariaDB for higher functionality utilizing the gains of model 10
- Get conversant in using operators for retrieving rows extra selectively
- Use MariaDB 10's robust instruments to shop, retrieve, and research data
- Secure MariaDB from unauthorized access
- Maintain the databases linked to MariaDB to make sure effective and optimal functioning
- Retrieve information and easy methods to kind, summarize, workforce, and manage it.
MariaDB is a database that has turn into extremely popular within the few brief years that it's been round. It doesn't require a major server or pricey help agreement. it's also strong adequate to be the database of selection for many of the greatest and most well liked web content on the earth, taking complete good thing about the newest computing available.
From fitting and configuring via simple utilization and upkeep, every one bankruptcy during this revised and extended consultant leads on sequentially and logically from the only sooner than it, introducing themes of their typical order so that you study what you would like, in case you want it. The e-book is predicated at the most up-to-date unencumber of MariaDB and covers the entire most modern positive factors and features. through the top of this beginner-friendly ebook, not just will you may have a operating install of MariaDB, yet you've useful, hands-on event within the fundamentals of ways to put in, configure, administer, use, and hold it.
By Mukesh Hirwani
SQL Server Reporting prone is the first reporting platform for Microsoft Dynamics AX. these days each company calls for experiences starting from displaying an mixture view in their enterprise functionality to the transactional info formatted in a fashion that may be simply filtered, published, and emailed. SQL Server Reporting prone lets you do all this and extra, quick and easily.
Developing SSRS stories for Dynamics AX 2012 covers all of the technical elements of AX 2012 reporting, taking you thru a number of step by step publications to speedy advance stories. It encapsulates a variety of real-time eventualities and walkthroughs as a way to advisor you step by step to advance stories. you'll then pass directly to know about a variety of performance-related measures that can assist you advance or customise studies for Dynamics AX 2012 extra efficiently.
Developing SSRS reviews for Dynamics AX 2012 is totally according to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 file improvement. constructing SSRS studies for Dynamics AX has been written in the way to make reporting complicated parts swifter and more uncomplicated. you are going to come upon day by day eventualities to accomplish record development.
Learn quite a few mechanisms of constructing studies in visible Studio for Dynamics AX 2012. boost stories utilizing numerous sorts of facts assets like AOT question, exterior facts resource, and record information supplier type. additionally, you will study numerous functionality enhancement recommendations to help you to regulate complicated reporting requirements.
Written as a step by step educational, overlaying all technical points of AX 2012 reporting to show you how to quick discover ways to and enhance reports.
Who this e-book is for
This publication is perfect for builders and directors, who care for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 reporting in daily situations. No past publicity to Dynamics AX 2012 reporting is believed. Readers needs to learn about AX structure, concerning the AOT, uncomplicated X++ talents, and the fundamentals of SSRS.
By Jaynal Abedin,Kishor Kumar Das
About This Book
- Perform info manipulation with add-on programs similar to plyr, reshape, stringr, lubridate, and sqldf
- Learn approximately issue manipulation, string processing, and textual content manipulation options utilizing the stringr and dplyr libraries
- Enhance your analytical abilities in an intuitive means via step by step operating examples
Who This publication Is For
This booklet is for all those that desire to find out about info manipulation from scratch and excel at aggregating info successfully. it truly is anticipated that you've uncomplicated wisdom of R and feature formerly performed a few easy management paintings with R.
What you are going to Learn
- Learn approximately R facts kinds and their simple operations
- Work successfully with string, issue, and date variables utilizing stringr
- Understand group-wise facts manipulation
- Work with diverse layouts of R datasets and interchange among layouts for various purposes
- Manage higher datasets utilizing pylr and dpylr
- Perform facts manipulation with add-on programs reminiscent of plyr, reshape, stringr, lubridate, and sqldf
- Manipulate datasets utilizing SQL statements with the sqldf package
- Clean and constitution uncooked info for info mining utilizing textual content manipulation
This ebook starts off with the deploy of R and the way to head approximately utilizing R and its libraries. We then speak about the mode of R items and its sessions after which spotlight varied R information kinds with their uncomplicated operations.
The fundamental specialise in group-wise facts manipulation with the split-apply-combine technique has been defined with particular examples. The publication additionally comprises assurance of a few particular libraries corresponding to lubridate, reshape2, plyr, dplyr, stringr, and sqldf. you won't merely know about group-wise facts manipulation, but additionally successfully deal with date, string, and issue variables in addition to assorted layouts of datasets utilizing the reshape2 package.
By the top of this publication, you may have realized approximately textual content manipulation utilizing stringr, find out how to extract information from twitter utilizing twitteR library, the way to fresh uncooked info, and the way to constitution your uncooked facts for information mining.
By Sammy Spets
Writing code for manipulating Drupal facts hasn't ever been more uncomplicated! learn how to cube and serve your facts as you slowly peel again the layers of the Drupal entity onion. subsequent, reveal your legacy neighborhood and distant information to take complete good thing about Drupal's enormous answer space.
Programming Drupal 7 Entities is a realistic, hands-on advisor that gives you with an intensive wisdom of Drupal's entity paradigm and a few transparent step by step workouts, that allows you to assist you reap the benefits of the true strength that's to be had whilst constructing utilizing entities.
This publication appears to be like on the Drupal 7 entity paradigm, and breaks down the secret and confusion that builders face whilst development customized options utilizing entities. it's going to take you thru a couple of transparent, sensible recipes to help you to take complete good thing about Drupal entities on your internet suggestions with no a lot coding.
You also will find out how to reveal neighborhood and distant facts to offer your legacy info new lifestyles as fully-fledged Drupal entities that may be utilized by different modules similar to perspectives, principles, and so forth. as well as this, you will discover ways to create, retrieve, replace, and delete (CRUD) entities, their homes and fields, besides a few programmatic wizardry to govern complicated entities similar to box collections. with the intention to strengthen quick and simply utilizing Drupal entities, then this can be the publication for you.
You will research every little thing you must understand to increase code and disclose information utilizing entities in Programming Drupal 7 Entities.
The ebook follows a customary tutorial-based method of create, retrieve, replace, and delete Drupal 7 entities, their houses and fields.
Who this publication is for
Programming Drupal 7 Entities is ideal for intermediate or complex builders new to Drupal entity improvement who're seeking to get an outstanding grounding in how one can code utilizing the hot paradigm. It’s assumed that you'll have a few adventure in Hypertext Preprocessor improvement already, and being vaguely accustomed to Drupal, GIT, and Drush also will help.
By Phillip Whitt
Pro Freeware and Open resource recommendations for Business is a pragmatic advisor for the small company proprietor looking practicable substitute to pricey advertisement software program applications and subscriptions. This accomplished examine the robust possible choices to dear proprietary software program presents an illustrated evaluate of no-cost software program solutions.
In this e-book you can find unfastened and open resource recommendations for place of work productiveness, PDF production, accounting, photo modifying and photo layout, computer publishing, 3D layout, CAD, audio and video enhancing, web site and weblog construction, client dating administration, aspect of sale, networking and protection, and possible choices to the home windows and Macintosh working platforms.
This consultant is helping unfastened the cost-conscious enterprise proprietor from the bonds of costly proprietary software program via exploring the unfastened and strong choices that exist. it can save you a considerable sums of cash by way of changing quite a few advertisement software program titles with loose and open resource suggestions. learn the way with Pro Freeware and Open resource strategies for Business today.
By Rupak Nepali
OpenCart is an e-commerce cart software outfitted with its personal in-house Model-View-Controller-Language framework. With its attractiveness and straightforwardness of use for e-commerce, OpenCart is getting used an increasing number of to create customized extensions, subject matters, and pages.
This booklet embarks on an exhilarating trip of constructing customized subject matters, pages, and templates in OpenCart.
It indicates you ways to alter and deal with the final atmosphere of your shop and deal with the modules and their structure, besides records and folders of the default subject. you'll discover the featured module that can assist you comprehend module code and its performance. ultimately, you are going to learn how to create custom-made pages for suggestions administration and make an admin part the place you are going to make varieties and lists to accomplish CRUD functionalities and convey this suggestions on the frontend.
By Russ McKendrick
- Get the 1st booklet out there that exhibits you ways to increase the features of Docker utilizing plugins and third-party tools
- Master the abilities of constructing a variety of plugins and integrating nice instruments for you to increase the functionalities of Docker
- A useful and studying advisor that guarantees your funding in Docker turns into extra valuable
With Docker, it truly is attainable to get loads of apps working at the usual servers, making it really easy to package deal and send courses. the facility to increase Docker utilizing plugins and cargo third-party plugins is exceptional, and companies can vastly make the most of it.
In this ebook, you are going to examine what first and 3rd celebration instruments can be found to increase the performance of your present Docker install and the way to process your subsequent Docker infrastructure deployment. we are going to provide help to paintings with Docker plugins, set up it, and canopy its lifecycle. We additionally conceal community and quantity plugins, and you'll find out easy methods to construct your personal plugin.
You'll observe how one can combine it with Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Flocker, Rancher, Packer, and extra with third-party plugins. Then, you will see tips to use Schedulers comparable to Kubernetes and Amazon ECS. ultimately, we will delve into protection, troubleshooting, and top practices while extending Docker.
By the tip of this ebook, you'll how you can expand Docker and customise it according to your corporation standards with the aid of quite a few instruments and plugins.
What you are going to learn
- Find out approximately Docker plugins and the issues they solve
- Gain insights into developing your individual plugin
- Use Docker instruments to increase the elemental performance of the center Docker engine
- Get to grips with the deploy and configuration of third-party instruments to be had to take advantage of with Docker plugins
- Install, configure, and use a scheduling provider to control the packing containers on your environment
- Enhance your day by day Docker utilization via safeguard, troubleshooting, and most sensible practices
About the Author
Russ McKendrick is an skilled answer architect who has been operating in IT and comparable industries for the higher a part of 23 years. in the course of his occupation, he has had various duties in a few industries, starting from taking care of a whole IT infrastructure to offering first-line, second-line, and senior help in client-facing and inner groups for company organizations.
Russ works virtually completely with Linux, utilizing open resource platforms and instruments throughout committed undefined, digital machines to private and non-private clouds at Node4 constrained, the place he heads up the Open resource strategies team.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Extending Docker
- Introducing First-party Tools
- Volume Plugins
- Network Plugins
- Building your individual Plugin
- Extending Your Infrastructure
- Looking at Schedulers
- Security, demanding situations, and Conclusions