By Claudiu T Supuran,Giuseppina De Simone
Carbonic anhydrases (CAs, EC 22.214.171.124) are ubiquitous metalloenzymes, current all through so much residing organisms and encoded by means of 5 evolutionarily unrelated gene households. The Carbonic Anhydrases as Biocatalysts: From concept to clinical and commercial Applications provides details at the growing to be curiosity within the research of this enzyme relations and their purposes to either drugs and biotechnology.
- Offers accomplished insurance of the carbonic anhydrases enzyme kinfolk and their houses as biocatalysts
- Includes present purposes of carbonic anhydrases in biotechnology at the foundation in their catalytic potency, together with new applied sciences for CO2 catch processes
- Identifies new goals for drug layout studies
- Provides a selectivity profile for the several carbonic anhydrases and their similar biomedical applications
Read or Download Carbonic Anhydrases as Biocatalysts: From Theory to Medical and Industrial Applications PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
This sequence is world-renowned because the top compilation of present stories of this colossal box. across the world acclaimed for greater than forty years, The Alkaloids: Chemistry and Biology, based by way of the past due Professor R. H. F. Manske, maintains to supply notable assurance of this quickly increasing box.
The shift in the direction of being as environmentally-friendly as attainable has ended in the necessity for this significant quantity on homogeneous catalysis. Edited by means of the daddy and pioneer of eco-friendly Chemistry, Professor Paul Anastas, and by way of the popular chemist, Professor Robert Crabtree, this quantity covers many alternative points, from commercial purposes to atom economic system.
This quantity explores the progressive fMRI box from uncomplicated ideas to state of the art examine. It covers a vast spectrum of subject matters, together with the historical past of fMRI's improvement utilizing endogenous MR blood distinction, neurovascular coupling, pulse sequences for fMRI, quantitative fMRI; fMRI of the visible process, auditory cortex, and sensorimotor approach; genetic imaging utilizing fMRI, multimodal neuroimaging, mind bioenergetics and serve as and molecular-level fMRI.
This new version presents the main complex examine utilizing bioprobes at the chemical regulate of one) cellphone cycle and differentiation, 2) epigenetics, three) apoptosis and autophagy, and four) immune reaction. The “bioprobe”, first proposed within the first variation, has develop into an crucial software for chemical biology and has considerably assisted within the research of advanced biochemical methods of cells.
- Guidebook on Molecular Modeling in Drug Design
- Organofluorine Compounds: Chemistry and Applications
- Production of olefins via oxidative de-hydrogenation of C3‒C4 fraction by O2 over (Cr‒Mo)SiO2
- Handbook of Hydrocarbons
- Fundamentals of Conjugated Polymer Blends, Copolymers and Composites: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications
- Meyler's Side Effects of Drugs Used in Anesthesia
Extra resources for Carbonic Anhydrases as Biocatalysts: From Theory to Medical and Industrial Applications
- Mastering R for Quantitative Finance by Edina Berlinger,Ferenc Illés,Milán Badics,Ádám Banai,Gergely
- Science of Synthesis: C-1 Building Blocks in Organic by Roberto Ballini,Tomás R. Belderrain,Christian Bruneau,Mirza