By Erik Hellman
Unleash the ability of the Android OS and construct the types of magnificent, leading edge apps clients like to use
If you realize your means round the Android OS and will construct an easy Android app in below an hour, this publication is for you. If you’re itching to determine simply how a ways you could push it and observe what Android is admittedly able to, it’s for you. And if you’re able to the right way to construct complex, intuitive, leading edge apps which are a blast to exploit, this publication is definitely for you.
From customized perspectives and complicated multi-touch gestures, to integrating on-line net providers and exploiting the newest geofencing and task popularity beneficial properties, ace Android developer, Erik Hellman, supplies professional tips, tips and little-known thoughts for pushing the Android envelope so that you can:
- Optimize your elements for the smoothest consumer adventure possible
- Create your individual customized Views
- Push the limits of the Android SDK
- Master Android Studio and Gradle
- Make optimum use of the Android audio, video and pics APIs
- Program in Text-To-Speech and Speech Recognition
- Make the main of the recent Android maps and placement API
- Use Android connectivity applied sciences to speak with distant devices
- Perform history processing
- Use Android cryptography APIs
- Find and adequately use hidden Android APIs
- Cloud-enable your purposes with Google Play Services
- Distribute and promote your purposes on Google Play Store
Learn how one can unharness the facility of Android and rework your apps from sturdy to nice in Android Programming: Pushing the Limits.
Read Online or Download Android Programming: Pushing the Limits PDF
Similar open source programming books
In DetailStanbol is a software program program which is helping conventional content material administration platforms to prepare for the rising associated facts net. It additionally presents a versatile framework for development modularized RESTful purposes and contains Apache Clerezza for processing RDF information. Its target is to supply internet and CMS builders with a suite of HTTP/RESTful providers to aid them combine semantic applied sciences into their items and sites.
In DetailMonitoring structures are a very important a part of any IT surroundings. they are often super necessary not just to spot particular difficulties, but additionally to degree your system’s functionality and locate how to increase it. even if, they are often deceptive and complicated if no longer adequately configured and controlled.
Grasp Infinispan to create scalable and high-performance applicationsAbout This BookCreate hugely scalable purposes utilizing the Infinispan info Grid PlatformMaximize your application’s functionality in any cluster environmentBecome knowledgeable in growing robust options utilizing Infinispan via ready-to-use examplesWho This e-book Is ForThis functional consultant is meant if you happen to are looking to find out how to construct tremendous scalable functions.
Via taking you thru the advance of a true internet software from commencing to finish, the second one variation of this hands-on advisor demonstrates the sensible benefits of test-driven improvement (TDD) with Python. You’ll how one can write and run exams earlier than development each one a part of your app, after which strengthen the minimal volume of code required to move these checks.
Additional info for Android Programming: Pushing the Limits
- Near Field Communication with Android Cookbook by Vitor Subtil
- Contributions to the Theory of Natural Selection by Alfred Russel Wallace